Now in its 40th year Peopleton’s Novice Pony Show is as popular as ever.
This year’s Novice Pony Show starts at 10.30am on Sunday 20th May and is spread out over 4 rings. Classes available on the day are;
- Best Turned Out Pony & Rider
- Best Family Pony / Horse (under 15hh)
- Best Rider
- Fancy Dress
- Gymkhana Classes
- Novice Show Jumping
- Clear Round Handy Pony
- Clear Round Show Jumping
The complete pony show schedule with contact details can be downloaded here.
This year’s kind sponsors include;
- Country Creatures – Equestrian and Pet Care Services based in Pershore
- Vale Gardens – suppliers of farm animal feeds for the farmer & smallholder, horse feeds & bedding, pet feeds, wild bird foods and animal & pet health products
- Worcester Game Farm – who offer a choice of game bird breeds to suit your requirements including turkeys for Christmas!
- Nags Needs & Feeds – family run business providing equestrian, small animal & poultry supplies with an in-house rug washing service.